Dumbleton hall hotel
A 19th century charming, elegant and magnificent manor house hidden amongst peaceful and picturesque countryside in the traditional English village location of Dumbleton. Close to the M5 motorway.
Exchange your vows in the Oak panelled former ballroom for a maximum of 100 guests, or should you prefer a religious ceremony there is a traditional parish church at the bottom of our long sweeping driveway.
Reception drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the lake bursting with wildlife including our famous black swans, or on those cold winter days the cosy Reception area with a roaring log fire.
Celebrate the rest of your day with a delicious 3 course meal for up to 100 guests and an evening party for up to 200 guests wih a band or disco of your choice.
The only way to really experience the character and splendour of the Hotel is to visit, the wedding team are looking forward to meeting you and discussing all your ideas for your dream day.
• Classical, charming, and elegant Manor House
• Civil ceremonies for a maximum of 100 guests or a traditional village church ceremony
• Excellent food and service with extensive and flexible menu choices to suit all dietary requirements
• Dedicated and experienced wedding team to help with the planning. A warm and friendly atmosphere
• Packages to suit and special offers available
• Complimentary Bridal room and preferential bedroom rates for your guests
Wedding Co-ordinator: Sarah
Tel: 01386 881240
Website: Dumbleton Hall weddings